BEGINNER

Hey everyone!
I'm not too sure if anyone is actually, or will ever, read this. I just wanted to start a blog because I thought it would be a nice way to air out my thoughts on random topics. I have seen myself change the most over the last year and am constantly questioning the world around me. I am more spiritual than ever (putting aside religion for the moment) and have found peace in so many different ways. I figured blogging would be a great way to organize my thoughts and show others what I have learned. This blog won't be too structured though; it will most likely range from book reviews- to current favorite smoothie- to my political opinion. I am not trying to radically change the way you think or your opinion, but rather encourage whoever is reading this, to express your opinion on whatever I am currently writing about. I will respect you, if you respect me. After all, we are all humans that are connected in more ways than you can imagine.


Namaste,

Irma x



4 comments:

  1. Read all your posts! Love your blog. :) -M.Yu (from instagram)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made my blog to share my thoughts through poetry. Great posts so far!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will keep checking in on your posts :)

      Delete

 

Sign up to get my updates!

Instagram